- We are: Avide eLearning Pty Limited (ABN 88143704296) 244 Harbour Drive, Coffs Harbour 2450, Australia.
- When we say "We”,”‘Us”, “Avide eLearning” or “CourseSuite” it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Sites.
- When we say "You” or “Your” or ”Users” we mean you are: a visitor to Our Website / our customer
- When we say "subscriber” or “Subscriber” we mean you as a paid customer
- "services" means any of the services we offer for sale or for free on our Website and include generally available updates and support services so far as specified for each service.
- “Personal Information” means any information that identifies or can be used to identify you or a Subscriber, directly or indirectly
By accessing the website at http://coursesuite.ninja, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
The most common types of information we collect include things like: email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, blogs, photos, support queries, forum comments, content you direct us to make available on our Sites (such as item descriptions) and web analytics data.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, an email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
How we collect personal information
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration, purchase products or or services on our Sites, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
Personal information we collect about you from others
Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
- Personal details such as name, surname, email address from payment gateway providers in US, in order to process a subscription or transaction; The information is controlled by that service provider or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service provider;
- third party service providers (like Fastspring,Mailchimp, Google, Facebook) which may provide information about you when you link, connect, or login to your account with the third party provider and they send us information such as your registration and profile from that service. The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or as authorised by you via your privacy settings at that service provider;
- (a) Fastspring (www.fastspring.com), our secure payment gateway and SaaS subscription manager are located in the US and are fully GDPR complaint as at May 25, 2018, complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce For more information visit FastSpring; Privacy.
- (b) Mailchimp (www.mailchimp.com), provides our email marketing management. CourseSuite newsletter subscription only collects the user email addresses. Purchasing SaaS access to our software will trigger entry on our Mailchimp ‘Order’ list, updated with required user order information being; 'name', 'last name', 'email' and not required 'company' if present. We use this information to help improve customer services, for system update notices and periodic emails. For more information visit MailChimp: Privacy.
- (c) Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (”Facebook”). You will find an overview on Facebook’s Privacy here: Privacy.
- (d) Google+ is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google“). You will find an overview on Google’s Privacy here: Privacy.
- (e) Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Twitter“). You will find an overview on Twitter’s Privacy here: Privacy.
- (f) LinkedIn is operated by LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 West Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale CA 94085, USA (“LinkedIn”). You will find an overview on LinkedIn’s here: Privacy.
- another third party sources/ and or partners, whereby we may receive additional information about you (to the extent permitted by applicable law), such as demographic data or fraud detection information, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification service.
How we use collected information
CourseSuite may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the Site’s, like where you purchase a subscription, a product or service or from our Site’s.
Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our legitimate interests.
- These interests include:
- operating the Sites;
- providing you with services described on the Sites;
- to improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- to personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- to process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- verifying your identity when you sign in to any of our Sites;
- responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
- updating you with operational news and information about our Sites and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions or security updates;
- carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Sites and services we provide;
- monitoring activity on the Sites, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Sites;
- managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Sites or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey;
- managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters);
- providing general administrative and performance functions and activities; and
- processing your job application to Avide eLearning.
- Where you give us consent:
- providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you; and
- For purposes which are required by law.
- For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
How we keep your personal information protected and secure
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site(s).
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a secure payment gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we use personal information (as set out above); technical and customer support services; marketing and analytics services which are located in the Australia or US; security and fraud prevention services; subscription management services which are located in the US; payment processing services which are located in the US. Noting that
- our subcontractors and services providers may also transfer and access such information from other countries in which they have operations.
- our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.) which are located in Australia, USA; regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
- a purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase;
- a third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity;
- a third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
- a rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement; and
- other recipients where we are authorised or required by law to do so.
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
We are based in Australia so your data will be processed in Australia and the US. Some of the recipients we have described in ‘Sharing your personal information’ above, and to whom we disclose your personal information, are based outside Australia. We do this on the basis of your consent to this policy. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain “GDPR” compliant standards of data security and compliance.
How you can access your personal information
You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account by clicking on “My Account” on the site and make the appropriate selection. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us for any of our Sites at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact us using the contact details at the end of this policy.
How long we keep your personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your personal information or to provide you with the CourseSuite services, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your CourseSuite account.
Any Data provided to us may be disclosed, if appropriate, to other entities in order to facilitate the purpose for which the information was collected. Such entities generally include:
- (a) third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide a service such as (but not limited to) payroll, superannuation administration, IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers;
- (b) any applicable or relevant regulator or third party for the purpose of legislative or contractual compliance and/or reporting;
- (c) any related entities of the Supplier; or
- (d) other entities if you have given express consent.
From time to time, these parties may reside outside Australia. The Supplier’s contracts with these parties generally include an obligation for them to comply with Australian privacy law. However, you acknowledge that, by agreeing to the disclosure of personal information to these entities outside of Australia, the Supplier will no longer be required to take reasonable steps to ensure the overseas recipient's compliance with the Australian privacy law in relation to personal information and we will not be liable to you for any breach of the Australian privacy law by these overseas recipients. On this basis, you consent to such disclosure.
Third party websites
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
When you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- the domain name you requested;
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- the website which referred you to our Sites; and
- the operating system which your computer uses.
Web browser cookies
When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify subscribed clients about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
The materials on CourseSuite's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. CourseSuite makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CourseSuite does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CourseSuite or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CourseSuite’s website, even if CourseSuite or a CourseSuite authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on CourseSuite's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CourseSuite does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. CourseSuite may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However CourseSuite does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
How you can contact us
244 Habour Drive, Coffs Harbour, NSW, 2450, Australia email@example.com
This document was last updated on May 25, 2018
Login to access apps.
When you purchased an app we sent you a password so you can log in. Leave the field empty if you can't remember it and we will send you a new password to use.
You'll remain logged on until you log off (uses a cookie).